Monday, August 18, 2008

Praises!!


I am so sad that I had a "disc error" tonight as I tried to finalize the recording that I did of our Children's Church skit yesterday. It was such a cute skit and I wanted to share it with all of you but it doesn't appear to want to download. William says not to give up because he may still be able to recover it. And this has not been the first time that he's come to my rescue with an uncooperative disc!

But those were not the praises I wanted to sing. Children's Church is great fun and I so love it but lately, I've felt discouraged due to lack of help. Well, William graciously helped me this last week and I was so thankful but thought he was just doing it because he knew how much of a bind I was in. Well, he asked me today if I appreciated having him in there and if he was a help at all. Oh I just fell all over him and said, yes of course you were! It was a tremendous help having you but I wouldn't expect you to do it all the time. But he told me he had been praying about it and thinks that would be something he would enjoy. He says, "I could even pull a doubler -- helping my wonderful wife and serving God at the same time!" I laughed and nearly cried at the blessing of being able to serve with my husband. It was fun to watch him interact with the children and I really think the boys that come will appreciate having another male adult in the room with them.

Well -- again, I'm sorry for not having the video of Betsy Blue Bird and the Hopeless Human. Maybe in a few days I can get it recovered and shared. :)

I've got to get back to my shutterfly now--Christmas will be here before you know it and there's lots of gifts to create!

No comments: