Saturday, October 11, 2008

An Introduction

I would like to introduce you to a new friend of mine. Her name is Angie Smith and she is the wife of Todd Smith who sings with the group Selah (Christian contemporary group). She is the mother of 5 beautiful girls--3 who are living with her and 2 who are entertaining the angels in heaven. She miscarried her first at 6 weeks, then had her twins, then her beautiful Kate and then her 5th is what inspired her blog.

I believe that is all the background information I'm going to give. I do encourage you to visit her blog here http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/2008/01/beginning-of-story.html if you want to receive a blessing. She is an amazing story teller and wonderful Christian with faith that will blow your mind. (and by the way -- how do you make the link just be a hyperlink with a one word showing -- rather than the full address above?? I've seen that in other blogs but can't figure out how to do it....anyway, I digress)

I have almost read everthing and become current with her postings (her beginning starts in January of this year). Her posts are long but so worth the read. I have grown so much in Christ just from reading her blog and seeing Christ work in her life.

Enjoy my new friend --- and yes, I do feel as though I know her and some day when we meet (because we will meet -- whether on earth or in heaven) I look forward to giving her a big hug and telling her how much she has encouraged me through her writings and how much I appreciate her willingness to share.

Have a blessed Day tomorrow!

No comments: