Tuesday, July 21, 2009

JUNIOR!!!

Yes, this is what we'll be thinking over the next few days. Junior is our trim guy and he started today. I wasn't aware that he was planning to start today. William and I had just heard he would be coming out sometime soon.

Mom came to Spartanburg tonight to visit with me while her trim guy (WIlliam) worked on her crown moulding in Gaffney. We went to the house and I was hoping to see a lot more floor on the floor (um, yes, laughing out loud at that sentence currently). And was slightly disapointed at the amount of new flooring that I saw. I complained to mom that it seems to go much quicker on HGTV...in less than 30 minutes actually and they have entire rooms finished!! We continued to meander through the house looking for more evidence of completed or started projects and we ended up by the back door to the garage.

Mom picked up some wood scraps out of a bucket and said, "Look, that's crown moulding!!" I gasped because she was right...and it was crown moulding scraps meaning that there had to be evidence of crown moulding in the house somewhere. It was so funny with the two of us looking for this! We couldn't find where he had started and then suddenly I saw it through the hall into the master bedroom around the windows! It was beautiful and then I started to see it everywhere! Ok, not everywhere but on 4 more windows around the house.



We are making progress -- but slow progress.

1 comment:

annaparris said...

And I am sooooo thankful for my moulding guy, as you call him!!!

Love,
Mom